Meat´s get it
- Muscle meat consists to approximately 20 percent of protein, which is composed of a multiplicity of amino acids. If our food was contained not sufficiently of these amino acids, heavy deficiency diseases could develop, because the body needs them for the structure of muscles and fabrics as well as for other special tasks in the body. Some from them are essentially, that means, they must with the food be taken up. Animal food usually exhibits a substantially higher portion of these essential amino acids than vegetable.
Tastily and healthy at the same time
- Sausage and meat goods belong to a modern and balanced nutrition, because they supply high-quality protein and the valuable Vitamine A, B1, B2 and B12. Likewise sausage and ham make a substantial contribution for the covering of the daily need at mineral materials such as iron, magnesium and trace elements such as zinc, copper and selenium. Against usual prejudices current investigations stated that in the past 15 years the average fat content sank in meat goods of 38 to 28 percent.
- The company Rätzel meat goods, at the acacia place 1, 39261 Pulspforde, Tel. 03923-6121-0 manufactures butcher certifications (sausage, Sülze, Schmalz, finished courts) as canned goods commodity. These are produced predominantly in doses and glasses.
- For the production of the different butcher certifications generally meat with different connective tissue and fatty tissue portions becomes, under which addition of taste-giving and/or technologically justified additives uses.
- The meat is delivered by cooling vehicles in cooled or frozen condition. It is examined within the goods received range and either used directly for production or stored temporarily in the cool and/or cold treatment range.
- Depending upon product the meat is refined either in cook boilers, cut up in the wolf and/or converted in the Kutter to the finished sausage mass.
- Taste-giving and/or technologically justified additives are added with this processing.
- Now the finished prepared product is brought in Kutterwagen to the filling up and Veschliessmaschine and filled up there and locked into the appropriate containers.
- Afterwards the product in cages so mentioned in autoclaves is spent and cooked there and sterilized. After the cooling phase the cages are taken from autoclaves out of that and brought to the packing road. There they are packed either manually or in cardboard, Tray or other containers ready for dispatch and on pallets in dispatch-resound by machine transported.
- In dispatch-resounds the products after customers are commisioned and by truck dispatched. The loading been made by a ramp and is accomplished by elevating truck platforms.
- The durable making of meat and Wurstwaren takes place apart from the preservation via cold weather, salt, Pökeln, smoking etc., preferably via heating under vacuum in a locked container. This procedure is called frequently the actual “meat preservation”, and in such a manner durable one calls made meat and sausages “meat goods in doses” or “dose commodity”. The designation “meat and sausages in hermetically locked containers” faces these commercial designations in the legislation.
- By canned goods strictly speaking one therefore understands food, which was made durable by heating in a locked container (tin cans, aluminium boxes, glasses). The procedure became for the first time at the beginning 19. Since that time century applied by Appért and won the French cook increasingly in meaning. By the heat effect the virus existing in the filling material is killed and by the hermetic conclusion is a renewed infection of the commodity up to the consumer to be prevented.
- Cooksausages are made predominantly of precooking meat, intenties, bacon and Schwarten. Also raw materials such as blood and liver are used. After the racking in sausage coverings the sausages are again cooked, some sorts are additionally smoked. Cook sausages are cutable contrary to cooksausages only in the condition cooled off. One divides the cook sausages into liver sausages, blood sausages and Sülzsausages. Cooksausages are not for a very long time durable, they have to been coolly stored and soon eated.
- Brühsausage are made like raw sausages of roughly cut up cattle- or pigbeef, bacon as well as salt and spices. When cutting up the meat in the Kutter fine-pushed ice is added. It cools the sausage mass and provides for an even, homogeneous meat-roasted. The red Brühsausage sort is manufactured under additive of Pökelsalt, the white sorts such as yellow and white sausage as well as Bratwürste exclusive with common salt. Bratsausages differ after how the Brät was gekuttert finely and whether rough Beefparts are mixed. The sausages are then cooked and partially also smoked. With cooking in hot water or hot water vapour the meat protein coagulates and solidifies. In this way the sausage is cutproof.
Sülzen und Aspikwaren
- Sülzen, Sülzwurstarten and Aspikerzeugnisse are cube, touch or disk-shaped meat in a Gallertmass (thickened bone or Fleischsud) the fact that its cut firmness receives by jelly, Aspik or Sulz, (like it in the South German linguistic area is called).
- This Sulz gave the Sülzen and Sülzsausagesorts to its name.
- For the production of Sülzen you need tender meat, vegetable, finest spices and jelly (Aspik). The meat portion and/or the vegetable portion at least 51% amount to. Sülzeprodukte are thus against the wide-spread prejudices very calorie and with low fat (fat portion of at the most 15%), so that they taste also easy and fresh.